Instructions for Use:
- Clean and dry hoof.
- Apply hoof packing or poultice to sole of hoof.
- Apply wad of practical cotton.
- Peel backing from straight edge of HoofTape.
- Stick straight edge of HoofTape to heel of shoe.
- Grasp the peeled backing and pull backing completely off until shoe is covered.
- Press edges to the wall of the hoof.
Please note: EquiFit products cannot be shipped to New Zealand.
EquiFit Pack-N-Stick Hoof Tape
Say goodbye to that annoying roll of duct tape. New Pack-N-Stick HoofTape eliminates the hassle of cutting, assembling, and applying duct tape to packed hooves. Pre-cut and anatomically shaped, HoofTape features a high grade adhesive that provides a secure grip, even when worn overnight. The hoof can be packed and/or medicated as normal. Apply to clean, dry hooves. Not intended for use in turnout. One size fits all. Intended for one single use per pair.
- Pre-cut tape for packing hooves
- Saves the hassle of cutting strips of duct tape
- Heavy duty adhesive
- Anatomically shaped Pack-N-Stick Hoof Tape helps ensure correct placement of tape, so as not to irritate the sensitive area above the hoof.
Equi Luxe Selle reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order at anytime without giving reason. We will make all reasonable efforts to contact you using the details provided with your order and all money received from you will be refunded using electronic funds transfer to the account from which it was paid.
CHANGE OF MIND
Equi Luxe Selle have a no change of mind returns policy for any of the custom boots from Equi-fit.
We offer a 14 day change of mind exchange period for items from the Soless range and non-custom made items, provided the items are in original packaging, in unused condition and you can provide your proof of purchase. Please contact us to arrange the returns process. All postage costs associated with the exchange are at your expense.
For further details please see our Terms and Conditions section at the bottom of the page.